To check the MVD (Motor Vehicles Department) fine in Kerala, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Motor Vehicles Department. The website is https://mvd.kerala.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you should find a section called “E-Services” or “Online Services.” Click on that section.
- Look for an option related to “Check Fine” or “Check Challan.” The exact wording may vary, but it should be something similar. Click on that option.
- You will be redirected to a new page or a pop-up window where you can enter the required information to check the fine.
- Enter your vehicle registration number in the designated field. Make sure to enter the number correctly without any mistakes.
- After entering the registration number, click on the “Submit” or “Check” button.
- The system will process your request and display the fine details associated with your vehicle, if any. It will show the fine amount, offense details, and any other relevant information.
- Take note of the fine details or print the page for your reference.
If you face any issues or are unable to find the online service on the official MVD website, you can also consider visiting the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) or MVD office in your area. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and assist you in checking your fines.
Please note that the process mentioned above is based on the general procedure followed by most state motor vehicle departments in India. However, there may be updates or changes to the system, so it’s always recommended to refer to the official MVD Kerala website or contact their helpline for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
The Motor Vehicles Department (MVD) in Kerala does not have a specific online portal for checking fines or challans. However, you can still check your fine details by following these alternative methods:
- Kerala MVD Helpline: You can call the Kerala MVD helpline at 0471-2325270 or 0471-2320531 to inquire about any fines or penalties associated with your vehicle. Provide them with your vehicle registration number, and they will assist you with the necessary information.
- Visit the Local MVD Office: You can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office (RTO) or MVD office in your area. The officials there will help you check any fines or penalties related to your vehicle. Provide them with your vehicle registration number and they will provide you with the details.
It’s important to note that these methods may require you to provide additional identification or vehicle documents to verify ownership. It’s recommended to carry your vehicle registration certificate (RC) and other relevant documents when visiting the MVD office.
Please note that the information provided is based on the knowledge available up to September 2021. It’s always a good idea to check the official website or contact the MVD Kerala helpline for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding fine checking procedures.